Friday, July 27, 2007

T-Shirts

Here are some phrases seen on t-shirts.

I don't know how to put this, but...I'm kind of a big deal.

If you can read this, I've lost my invisibility cloak.

Careful, or you'll end up in my novel.

Crap. Crap I say.

Come to the dark side...we have cookies!

I almost nunchucked you. You don't even realize.

If you talk at the movies, I hate you.

I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park.

Life is tough. but it's tougher when you're stupid.

Regrettably, all the good paying jobs start before I get up.

Don't make me go all Ninja on you.




2 comments:

Sherry Ingle said...

I wonder what happens to some of these sayings after several washings...rap.rap I say. I guess it'll work.

Mark said...

Those are awesome!

Favorite Authors

  • Anne Lamott
  • Bill Bryson
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Mitch Albom
  • Neil Gaiman
  • Philip Yancy
  • Stephen Ambrose